Serving in the Canada Edmonton Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Week 90, 6/19/17




Hello beloved friends and family.   

Well this is going to be short because I am on my way to JASPER again for the third time:):):):)   

Pre baptism selfie with Zac!
This week was a good one as usual, we got a lot of good work in.  We found a pretty solid guy named Cregg but he's YSA so we're gonna have to pass him over.  We also found a guy named Thaneshwor from Nepal, he's super solid too!  We taught him twice this week and he is definitely progressing.  We will see where it goes with him.  There were tons of funny things that happened this week but I can't really remember any of them off the top of my head/I'm too lazy to write them.  

This tripan is so fun!

We taught Cregg on the Alberta legislature grounds

Shout out to my super dope dad. If you were an animal you would be a Pegasus because you soar above the world with your great character, and you're always spreading your wings and flying into trying new things, and you also gallop really fast on your bike, and you are always using your magical powers to fix everything.  Bam. You rock.   
Love you all!   

Weekly Scripture: Moses 1:39 For behold this is my work and my glory, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.   


They love stealing my ipad and taking selfies

Blizzards and donairs - my two mish addictions


No comments:

Post a Comment