Serving in the Canada Edmonton Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Week 2, 10/5/15




WOW this week flew by!!  Every day was busy and exhausting and full of learning and teaching.  A couple highlights from the week:

General Conference:  I got sooooo much more out of conference in the MTC than I ever have before!  It took a toll on my butt though, I'm pretty sure it's permanently damaged from sitting on the tiny bleachers for so long hahaha.  My favorite talks were probably Uchtdorf's on making the gospel more simple, Holland's on mother's love, and I loved all the new apostle's testimonies too.  They talked about feeling inadequate at first when they got the call but how God qualifies and is with those He calls.  I loved hearing that because that's pretty much how I have been feeling as a missionary and it was reassuring!


Look what Skyhawk I ran into...Big T  -  Elder Christensen
Unfortunately that's pretty much the only highlight I can think of my brain is so tired.  Every day is just full of sitting in a classroom, practicing teaching investigators, and eating!


Don't worry, I shared.  (wink, wink)
I'm excited to be leaving to Canada tomorrow!  I thought I would be super sick of the MTC by now, which believe me I am, but I've also gotten super tight with a lot of elders in my district and zone and I'm finally back in my comfort zone, so it kind of stinks to be leaving my comfort zone again, but that's how we grow right?  Well I love you all, the church is true:)  Here I come Edmonton!

-Elder Bonny 

No comments:

Post a Comment