Serving in the Canada Edmonton Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Week 78, 3/28/17



Hello beloved friends and family!  I have a normal p-day today thank goodness :) it has only been a few days since last PDAY so I'm gonna make this super brief :)   

Sylvan Lake with E. Griffin
                                         How we stay entertained with endless miles in the car

Life is still good!  This week felt like one of the longest weeks I've had in a long time!.  We spent the day Saturday in Red Deer with the Zone Leaders, I was with Elder Griffin.  He is an amazing man to say the least.  We had a jolly good time doing finding all day in the warm sunny weather:)  Sunday and Monday I was in Lacombe with Elder Wheelwright and we did some great work, again a lot time spent trying to find more people to teach.  It is such an awesome feeling to be able to simply go out and testify about Jesus Christ and His gospel all day. :) especially when it's relatively warm outside;)   

Exchange with E. Wheelright
Evening split with blessed Elder Jensen
 This week we will be heading up north to do more work with the Elders up there, it will be an adventure that's for sure! With that being said, I probably won't have another normal p-day for a while so who knows when will be the next time you hear from me.  Hope you all have an awesome week and enjoy listening to general conference:)   

Love - E. Bonny

Weekly Scripture: 1 Corinthians 13:11 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.   


No comments:

Post a Comment