Serving in the Canada Edmonton Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Week 102, 9/13/17



Well this week was full of adventures!  Remember last week when I said there was no time to write, only ball? Well yeah like 30 minutes after I sent that I sprained my ankle worse than I ever have in my life.  It hurt pretty bad lol, and still hurts. I wont be playing ball today unfortunately.   

We had Zone Conference the next day and everything went pretty well, besides me being on crutches.  Never thought I was going to be on crutches while giving my departing testimony haha.  Learned some great things there though!   

Typical Edmonton Sunrise

The other highlight of this week was teaching our investigator Lellow. She was referred by a member of the ward and we taught her for the first time last Sunday and it went alright.  We had some great, productive contact during the week over Facebook and then it translated over to our lesson on Sunday as well.  It went great and she is now very excited to read the Book of Mormon and committed to be baptized on October 21st!  We are super excited about her.   

Well thats pretty much it for this week.  We were involved in a bunch of other things as well but I wont bore you with those details. Hope you all have a great week!   

Weekly Scripture: 3 Nephi 9:14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment