Serving in the Canada Edmonton Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Monday, September 11, 2017

Week 101, 9/09/17

Morning jog with a couple of hairy APes
Hello friends.

This will be a really lame email and I'm sorry, got tons of stuff to do, including lots of bball (update - sprained my ankle super bad playing hoops :(   )

I love being a missionary because every week is awesome.  Ray is doing
well.  We also had a decent amount of time to find some other people
to teach as well.  Had some great experiences. :)

This next week is zone conference so we have a bunch of missionaries
from outlying towns staying with us right now.  It is quite the party!


Proof of all my experience doing contacting on Public Transit


Doing some serious SERVICE!
I also got sick again this week and it is super annoying...

Yeah that should suffice for this week. Love you all!

Weekly Scripture: Moses 1:39
For behold, this is my work and my glory; to bring to pass the
immortality and eternal life  of man.


North Saskatchewan River - flows east, down from the glaciers of high Canadian Rockies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment