Serving in the Canada Edmonton Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Monday, August 21, 2017

Week 98, 8/15/17




Hello beloved friends and family!  

We have had another chaotic week here in Southgate! Preparing for transfers and MLC always seems like it gets even more hectic every time around.  It is super crazy to think that I only have six weeks left as a missionary.... yeah let's not talk about that, that's weird.   

We have the awesome opportunity to have a couple of exchanges this week as well, which means FINDING!!😝It took me a while to truly love sharing the gospel message with people, but it is honestly one of my favorite things ever. As usual, we found a few people who seem to be prepared to hear our message.  We are preparing to have 13 missionaries, including us, stay in our apartment tonight.  Its gonna be fun 😊 


   


I honestly don't have a whole lot more to say that any of you will actually find interesting.  Plus I have zero time.  I was thinking a lot about the importance of the Spirit in our lives this week.  It is so crucial, especially as a missionary, to be in tune with the Holy Ghost always.  When we put forth the effort to do so, it doesn't matter what happens in our lives, we will receive Heaven's help and we will be given the necessary help to endure the trails we go through and grow from them. 😊  Have a great week everyone!   

Weekly Scripture: Alma 36:24 Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.  
  

Pics: One last IHOP date with elder Mejia before he heads home🥞 Cool pic from last week I didn't send Sideways exchange pic Exchange vid Elder Griffin celebrated his birthday with IHOP 😍 yes we went twice...

No comments:

Post a Comment